We back up what we build
- Homestar Verified
- 5 years on all Labour and Materials
- Bonded with the City of Calgary
- No-hassle claims process
Not only does Basement Builders use top quality brand name products but every trade is a red seal graduate in their perspective fields so we are proud to say warranty claims are few and far between.
Basement Builders offers an inclusive warranty on all basements and other custom build and home improvement projects. Basement Builders provides clients with a minimum five-year warranty on all work.
We also offer an unprecedented five-year warranty on all products and materials used.
THE ROLE OF THE BASEMENT BUILDERS:
- Undertakes to coordinate their work schedule with you.
- Undertakes to keep you informed on a regular basis about such matters as when to expect sub-contractors, progress updates, and when you are required to make decisions.
- Undertakes to make themselves available to answer your questions or to deal with changes.
- Undertakes to honor deadlines outlined in the contract, subject to any change orders.
- Undertakes to respect your home and family and ensure all others working on the project also do so.
THE ROLE OF THE HOMEOWNER:
- The work area should be clear of furniture and personal items, thus protecting your property and making the work area safer.
- Timely selection of materials (tiles, flooring, etc.) so that the project is not delayed.
- Changes should be kept to a minimum once work is underway, otherwise, the schedule and budget may require revision.
- Discuss questions and issues as they arise.
- Payments should be made in accordance with the schedule outlined in the contract.
- People with concerns regarding aspects of our warranty should contact a dedicated team member who will provide clear answers to specific inquires.
You’re going to have big ideas and we want to help you bring them to life. Here’s a small sampling of what we’re capable of.